The Foresight Network is an engagement platform designed for corporate and government members who wish to better understand and prepare for the long-term, interdependent and often unpredictable forces of change that will shape the world in the years ahead. Through an array of insightful and practical learning activities, members will be able to:
- make better sense of the disruptive potential that forces of change will have on people, industries, governments, and societies
- spark imaginative and realistic future visions that aim to achieve positive outcomes
- become competent practitioners of strategic foresight and change leadership methodologies
- develop the skills and mindsets exhibited by resilient leaders of change
- network with and learn from like-minded peers
- test ideas and compare future strategies across industries.
Webinars & Workshops
Attend a regular series of virtual and in-class (post-Covid) future-readiness learning opportunities, such as:
- Future of Canada and the World thought-leader webinars
- Radar Detector Retreats
- Learning@Lunch webinars
- Foresight and leadership model workshops
- Annual Senior Executive Roundtable.
Enjoy complimentary seats to a wide range of foresight, business, and leadership development programs, while having the option to pursue DeGroote’s Executive Management Program certificate.
Gain valuable insights on emerging threats and opportunities through:
- Member-consensus horizon scans
- Member-consensus green papers and scenario outlooks
- Foresight in Action case studies
- Technology Disruptor Summaries.
Access multi-media foresight and leadership resources, customized newsletters and virtual discussion platforms, including:
- Foresight and leadership frameworks and literature repository
- Podcasts/videocasts with thought-leaders and trendsetters
- Back from the Future news feeds customized to individual member preferences
- Community discussion forums.
Receive comprehensive annual summaries that capture key learning points from all Foresight Network events, workshops and action research findings.
For further information, please contact Dave Mammoliti at: firstname.lastname@example.org